I honestly think that they're the best remedy after a stress filled week or two.
Some people go all out when they pamper themselves: nails, face masks, hair masks, etc. I choose more of a simple, laid back night that requires three things:
Candles, a luxurious bubble bath, and a refreshing face mask.
I either like a very fresh or very calming scent, so my favourites include a mixture of both. If you have different smell tastes (does that make sense?) I will say that Yankee Candle is one of my favourite brands (as you can probably tell from my choices) and has a huge variety of scents.
1) Yankee Candle in French Vanilla
2) The White Company Candle in White Lavender
3) Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton
My chosen bath 'accessory' is a bath bomb. They soften your skin, smell incredible, and prettify (technical term) your otherwise ordinary bath. There's only one place to buy bath bombs and that's Lush. They're a little pricey but are key to a girl's pamper night.
1) Sex Bomb: contains jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang to relax you as soya milk softens your skin.
2) Golden Egg Bomb: not quite sure about whether I'm keen on coming out of the bath looking like a gold statue, but I do love the honey-toffee fragrance and cocoa butter
3) Bunny Bomb: yummy mixture of vanilla, coconut butter, and shea butter that releases tiny blue cornflower petals for the ultimate bathing experience
Finally we have face masks. These are quite hard to recommend because each persons skin requires a different product, but I've tried to cover all the bases with these three products.
1) C. Booth Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask: this sounds a little gross but as this mask dries you can all the dirt it's pulled out of your skin-by far the best solution to skin that's been smothered in makeup lately
2) Karuna Hydrating Treatment Mask: this is a face mask sheet which means you look a bit like Hannibal Lector while it's on but it does wonders to rehydrate tired looking skin
3) Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask: for those whose skin looks impeccably dry during the winter (join the club), this rehydrating mask is the perfect remedy
Hope this helps you all in planning an upcoming pamper night!